My Trip to India

My whole family except me and my brother are Indian by nationality. Since, most of my parents family is in India we go there lot. It is usually a 17 hour flight there. It is very tiring and the worst part is that I usually get sick on the plane. One time in France we got stuck at the airport and missed our next flight, because there was a missing bag and they had to have security and hold us back from our next flight. I was also sick there and the worst part was we had to wait 6 hours before our next flight to Mumbai, India. Finally somehow I survived the stay there and got on the flight to Mumbai.      Times

In Mumbai there was a thick scent of spices and other things that I could not figure out. When I came out of the building I saw my grandparents and we hired a driver for the 2 hour back from  Mumbai to Pune. I slept the whole way mostly because of the time change when it would be night back here in America. I spent the rest of the night sleeping and woke up at 5:00 in the morning when it would be the afternoon. Through the whole trip there when I got over my different time zone I went to visit my cousins and uncle/aunt a lot.     My Jet Lag

The part I enjoyed the most on the trip was the food. In India you get the best spices in the world, and they are added to your food. Usually food there is extremely hot, but you can order different spice levels if you cannot handle it. My favorite food is Chicken Tandoori. This is grilled and seasoned on a pan and covered in grilled vegetables. If you have ever ordered this dish, they carry the pan and it is literally steaming when you get it. They also have a very unique way to make vegetables amazingly tasty. They mix them in curries and serve them with different types of bread like Naan and Parata.  I completely enjoyed this trip and hope I can have the same experiences when I go again.              Tastemade

Image result for tandoori chicken